A snowy winter, spectacular x-country and snowshoe trails, sunshine and music make this video of Northern Michigan’s trails in winter a getaway all on its own.
It’s winter in Northern Michigan and the fields and woods are covered in snow, including the miles and miles of spectacular trails through the Michigan woods. Whether you are putting on your cross-country skis or your snowshoes, whether you are heading out on your lunch hour or for a weekend of Northern Michigan travel, you will not forget the time you spend on a trail in a Northern Michigan winter.
Sit back and take a winter getaway. And get inspired to get out into the spectacular winter Up North.
More Cross-Country & Snowshoe Fun
- 8 Ski-Out-Your-Door Vacation Spots
- Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Package Deals in Northern Michigan
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- Affordable North: Ski Traverse City’s VASA Trail Now
- Affordable North: A Great Ski and a Fab Margarita in Benzie County
- Video: How to Choose the Right Cross Country Skis
- Snow Getaway at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Video: Backcountry Outfitter’s Tips for Choosing and Sizing Snowshoes
- Snowshoeing in U.P.’s McCormick Outback
- Affordable North: Snowshoe Hike and Dinner in Traverse City
- Affordable North: Dunes Snowshoe and Dinner at Fischer’s Happy Hour