New! Now you can stay Saturday night at Crystal Mountain for just $80.
The best way to enjoy all the fun and frolicking of the Women’s Winter Tour is to stay at Crystal Mountain. Whether you live in the Traverse City area or are traveling Up North from somewhere in the Midwest, staying at the Women’s Winter Tour site puts a variety of events within walking distance, or at the very least a shuttle ride away.
Party all night at the LunaFest Films. The Traverse City Lunar Affair is bringing the international LUNAFEST Films–short films by, for and about women–to the Women’s Winter Tour on Saturday, February 6th. 7- 9:30 pm. Advance tickets are $15 through February 4, $20, at the door. (This is a second showing of these great short films. Check out this Lunar Affair article on the first showing to learn more about the films.)
Then enjoy the First Tracks at Crystal Mountain in the morning. Lifts open at 8:a.m. exclusively to Women’s Winter Tour Gals (add $10 to your Winter Women’s Tour ticket to downhill all day!).
After your morning downhill adventure, you’re just a quick shuttle ride away from the main event. From 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. ski or snowshoe the Women’s Winter Tour. Then relax après-snow with a luxurious spa treatment like the special Chocolate Cherry Torte Body Treatment for $99. All Women’s Winter Tour participants receive $25 off all Crystal Spa services of $100 or more on Sunday, February 7 and Monday, February 8.
Right now, you can book Friday and Saturday and get Sunday FREE from $80 per person, per night (hotel accommodations based on double occupancy; minimum two-night stay).
MyNorth participated in the Women’s Winter Tour in 2008. Take a Video Vacation to the Tour right now and check out all the fun!
Quick Links to More Fun in the Traverse City region
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- Video: City Opera House in Traverse City is Brimming with Events
- Video: Friday Night Live Has TC’s Front Street Hopping
- Get your copy of 101 Ways to Love Traverse City
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Traverse City for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
If you’d like to get regular updates on special travel deals and events Up North like the Women’s Winter Tour, sign up for Getting Up North one of MyNorth’s four free enewsletters.