Dick Fultz of the Cross Country Ski Shop in Grayling offers some terrific tips on how to choose just the right cross-country ski for beginners to the most experienced skier.
Cross-country skiing is a fabulous recreational pasttime in Northern Michigan, whether a beginner crusiing down tracked trails in the Northern Michigan woods, a skate-skier who glides seamlessly along wide paths, a backwoods trail blazer or a telemark skier who loves those downhills. Things have changed a lot in this sport and Dick Fultz of the Cross Country Ski Shop in Grayling offers tips on how to choose the right ski and size it appropriately. The right equipment is key to the maximum enjoyment of any sport. Watch these tips and then hit the snow!
More Cross-Country Fun
- 8 Ski-Out-Your-Door Vacation Spots
- Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Package Deals in Northern Michigan
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- Affordable North: Ski Traverse City’s VASA Trail Now
- Affordable North: A Great Ski and a Fab Margarita in Benzie County
- Snow Getaway at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore