Snowshoeing is a terrific sport that almost anyone can do in Northern Michigan, but, as Sandy Graham of Backcountry Outfitters demonstrates, there are some key things to know when buying snowshoes.
Snowshoeing is an accessible sport for people of all ages and abilities. But as Sandy Graham of Backcountry Outfitters in Traverse City demonstrates, sizing and buying the right snowshoe can make all the difference. Watch as Sandy walks you through the process, demonstrating exactly what you should know when you head out to buy.
More on Snowshoeing
- Cross-country Ski and Snowshoe Package Deals in Northern Michigan
- Affordable North: Snowshoe Hike and Dinner at Tuscan Grill
- Snowshoeing the U.P.’s McCormich Outback
- Snowy Getaway at Sleeping Bear
- Winter on the Edge of Keweenaw
- Snowy Fun in Petoskey and Harbor Springs
- Affordable North: Dunes Snowshoe and Fisher’s Happy Hour Tavern