Ladies Night kicks off the festivities tonight, Thursday, December 10, from 5-9 p.m. Female shoppers will enjoy extended store hours, discounts and sales, and food and refreshments at participating stores. In addition, the State Theatre will host a special screening of Julie & Julia for just $5 at 6 p.m.
On Friday, December 11, shoppers and families are invited to attend the annual Downtown Holiday Open House. Participating stores will be open until 10 p.m., and special activities including horse and carriage rides, caroling, live entertainment and visits with Santa will be offered. When the stores close, guests can head to the State Theatre for a Midnight Madness screening of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for $5 at 10:45 p.m.
Finally, downtown will host a Mens Night on Thursday, December 17, from 5-9 p.m. As with Ladies Night, men will enjoy sales, specials, refreshments and food at participating stores. The State Theatre will also screen a film especially chosen for the guys – "Blade Runner: The Final Cut" – at 9:00 p.m. for $5.
For more information on all three nights and a list of participating stores, visit downtowntc.com or call 231-922-2050.
Quick Links to More Fun in the Traverse City region
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- Video: City Opera House in Traverse City is Brimming with Events
- Video: Friday Night Live Has TC’s Front Street Hopping
- Get your copy of 101 Ways to Love Traverse City
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Traverse City for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Beaches near Traverse City