Barrage, an international string ensemble renowned for its high-energy performances, is bringing its eclectic, in-your-face arrangements to Harbor Springs next weekend.
The show will take place at Harbor Springs’ 508-seat Performing Arts Center on November 8, as part of Crooked Tree Arts Council’s Virginia C. McCune’s performing arts series.
Barrage performances feature a wide range of musical influences, fusing layered vocals and modern rhythms from different cultures and styles to create an electric experience for the listener. The cast is young and international, featuring five violinists, a drummer, a bass player and a guitarist, who are chosen after an intensive audition process and can only take the stage after months of rehearsal.
Tickets are $15 for CTAC members, $20 for non-members, $5 for students. Reserved seats are $40. Show starts at 7 p.m. For tickets, additional information and other upcoming performances through Crooked Tree, visit crookedtree.org. To reach the Performing Arts Center’s hotline, call 231-526-4887. 500 Spring Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740.
More Links to Fun in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor and the Little Traverse Region!
- The Complete Dining Guide for Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: Just pop in the location where you’d like to eat and browse the wonderful array of restaurant choices.
- Check out all the music, festivals, art and events of all kinds happening in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Torch Lake!
- The Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to perfect beaches, Bayview Festivals, the Tunnel of Trees, ethnic eats and more.and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: A Day in Petoskey
- Plot your day in Petoskey/Harbor Springs using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Petoskey, Harbor Springs or a nearby town for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a cottage in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: There hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you’re interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!