Charlevoix is a gorgeous Lake Michigan coastal town with access to the both Big Lake and Lake Charlevoix, a beautiful marina, waterside park, shops and restaurants.
Charlevoix is a water wonderland, sitting between Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix, with marina slips right in the town center, fishing off the Charlevoix pier, sailboat races every Wednesday evening in the summer and a waterside park with amphitheater right downtown. Eat fresh fish, shop the boutiques, or head to one of the many public beaches.
Click on the 2009 Charlevoix, Boyne City, Bellaire and Chain of Lakes Vacation Guide
Find ideas, tips and hundreds of links to fun, food, activities and recreation to fill your visit to Charlevoix.
More Links to Fun in Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids, Torch Lake and the Chain of Lakes Region!
- The Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake Digital Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to hikes, festivals, boat rentals, galleries and, of course, the Ironton Ferry and click to hundreds of websites.
- The Charlevoix, Boyne City, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake "Don't Miss" List
- Video: The Wonders of Grass River Natural Area
- The Complete Restaurant Guide for Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake: Just type in any location you'd like to check out and discover a wonderful array of restaurants to try.
- Video: Charlevoix: Sights & Sounds of the Venetian Festival
- Plot your day in Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake Region using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I'd like to find" and choose a town for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Check out all the music, festivals, arts and events of all kinds happening in Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids, Torch Lake and more: Just pop in the name of the town you'd like to play in and choose amongst hundreds of things to do!
- Rent a cottage in Boyne City, Charlevoix, Elk Rapids & Torch Lake: There are hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you're interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!