For your enjoyment, here are pictures from the opening day of the Traverse City Film Festival, from the Front Street block party to the opening night party on the corner of Park and State Streets. Enjoy! Photos by Nathan Harris.
Do you have your own pictures from the festival? Post links to them below, in the comments section, or post some of the best ones in our Community.
Find Out More About the Traverse City Film Festival:
- Traverse City Film Festival: Frequently Asked Questions
- Traverse City Film Festival: What to See If….
- Hot Picks for the Traverse City Film Festival
- Video: Insider Tips from TC Film Festival Exec Director Deb Lake
- Traverse City Film Festival: School’s In Session
- Traverse City Film Festival: Roger & Me 20 Years Later
- Inside Info: The Future of Michigan Filmmaking
- Video: Larry Charles Talks About Religulous and Being in Traverse City
Digital 2009 Filmgoer Guide
Click the Digital 2009 Filmgoer Guide below to find info on the festival: Where to eat with a view between films, great drinks and hundreds of links to websites.
QUICK LINKS TO MORE FUN IN TRAVERSE CITY!
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Traverse City for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Beaches near Traverse City