This video is a fabulous trip through Traverse City’s wealth of fun things to do including beaches, volleyball, shopping, music, hiking, restaurants and more.
Lynda Twardowski, Travel Editor for Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine and MyNorth.com takes us on a tour of her most favoritest things in Traverse City. You’ll get tips on everything from beaches to golf, from fishing to cheesecake at the Village at Grand Traverse Commons. Listen to the music of Mike Moran at North Peak and hike Brown Bridge Natural Area. Remember, with as hard as we all work, its important to have that much fun! Then check out these links for more ways to have fun in Traverse City.
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events