Here’s where to find the North’s sparkling wines
2 Lads Winery
Old MissionCool, hip, urban feel at Old Mission’s newest winery.
The wine: 2002 Dry
45 North Vineyard and Winery
Tasting is in the production facility as they await the raising of an Amish-bulit barn for the new tasting room.
The wine: Peach Cremant, Sparkling Cherry and Sparkling Rose of Pinot Noir.
Bel Lago Winery
CedarRelaxed sips with a Lake Leelanau view that inspired the winery’s name.
The wine: Brut Sparkling Wine, Brillante Sparkling Wine NV
Black Star Farms
Old Mission, Traverse City & Suttons BayThree bustling locations, one with a B&B and award-winning creamery.
The wine: 2004 Sparkling Wine, 2007 Be Dazzled
231-944-1349 (Traverse City)
231-944-1271 (Suttons Bay), 231-944-1300 (Old Mission),
Bowers Harbor Vineyards
Old MissionCozy, quiet tasting room overlooking vineyards, gardens and Bowers Harbor.
The wine: Blanc de Blanc
Old MissionSoaring hilltop vistas of both bays, plus an Old-World style B&B.
The wine: Celebrate Sparkling Chardonnay
Glen ArborFunky cluster of shops with cherries in everything from cookies to coffee.
The wine: Liberty Sparkling Cherry Wine
Good Harbor Vineyards
Lake LeelanauOpen and expansive with perched view of the winemaker at work.
The wine: Moonstruck Brut
Suttons BayCheeky vibe keeps things light at this sparkling-only winery.
The wine: Thirteen varieties; Talismøn stars, Sandpiper is a steal.
Shady Lane Cellars
Suttons BayClassy tasting room is housed in a renovated, century-old fieldstone chicken coop.
The wine: 2007 Sparkling Riesling
Tips, Tours and Travel in Traverse City, Old Mission and Leelanau Wine Country
- Romancing the Riesling
- Riesling on the Rise
- The Ultimate Summer Wine List
- Old Mission Peninsula Wine Country
- Northern Michigan Sparkling Wines
- Water and Wine Weekends
- Michigan Beer and Wine Dinners at Boyne
- Traverse City’s Urban Winery
- See Wine Country by Bike
- Subscribe to MyNorth’s Food & Wine Newsletter: It’s free!
Quick Links to More Fun in the Traverse City region
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Traverse City for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Beaches near Traverse City