Video of Chef Randy Chamberlain of blu in Glen Arbor foraging for morels in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, then cooking them with scallops and leeks.
Morel mushrooms are a prized find in the spring in and around Northern Michigan. In this video, chef Randy Chamberlain of blu in Glen Arbor, takes us foraging for morels in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and then returns to blu's kitchen to create a tantalizing meal of scallops, morels and fresh leeks.
All Morels, All the Time
- Morel Season Means Great Northern Michigan Getaways
- Recipe: Our Favorite Morel Risotto
- Morels 201: Your Quick Guide
- Video: Morels From Capture to Kitchen
- The Rowe Inn's Grilled Morel Pizza
- A Traverse Forage Feast
- Recipe: Wild Rice with Cherries and Morels
Bring the beauty of Northern Michigan's Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore to life with the Beautiful Sleeping Bear Dunes Book and DVD Package, produced by MyNorth Media. Click here to order yours today!