Photo by Todd Zawistowski
Spruce up your bureaus and cubbies with block-print wrapping paper designed by iconic Northern Michigan artist Gwen Frostic.
- Measure the bottoms of all the drawers or cubbies you want to line.
- Purchase enough wrapping paper from Gwen Frostic Prints to cover them. For directions to the Benzonia shop, or to have the paper mailed to you: 231-882-5505; gwenfrostic.com.
- Cut paper to match measurements.
- Paper will be curled from being on the roll, so stack cut sheets on a smooth surface and flatten with books for a few days.
- Apply a few drops of rubber cement around the perimeter of the drawer bottom.
- Smooth paper carefully over the drawer bottoms.
Visit Northern Home & Cottage: Simple Pleasures for more great tips, ideas and inspiration.