After a day out in the snow welcome a ski stampede to your hearth with a catered supper from Julienne Tomatoes in Petoskey. You pour the toddies while pans of goodness—ribs, white cheddar mac, and spinach pie—warm in the oven. Try pastry chef Julie Adams’s pecan caramel tarts or apricot strudel for dessert. 421 Howard Street, Petoskey, 231-439-9250, juliennetomatoes.com
Check out more après ski deals.
More on Hitting the Slopes
- The Michigan Ski Guide: Lower and Upper Peninsula
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts