There’s still time to lose yourself in Jacob’s Corn Maze. Round up your family and friends, bundle up tight, and cut everyone loose in the ten acres of corn on the Witkop farm—an area as large as 10 football fields—that is carved into a massive labyrinth of four mazes. The best way to keep track of everyone? Follow the giggles and happy shouts that float across the twisting paths that wind through cornstalk walls as tall as 10 feet.
Teenagers and adults will want to scare themselves silly on the Haunted Halloween Trail on Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31.Good to know that those ghouls popping out at you are actually the high school drama team from Traverse City West! This acting team is so good, you’ll want to keep young children on the other three mazes.
Jacob’s Corn Maze is open through Nov. 1 Hours 5-9 p.m. Friday, 1-9 p.m. Saturday and 1-7 p.m. Sunday. The farm is at 7100 E. Traverse Highway (M-72 west) 3.5 miles west of Traverse City. Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children 3-11 and free to children under 3. Wagon rides are also available. For more information, jacobs-corn-maze.com.
Quick Links to More Fun in the Traverse City region
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Video: Friday Night Live Has TC’s Front Street Hopping
- Get your copy of 101 Ways to Love Traverse City
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Traverse City for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Beaches near Traverse City